Dear Jane,


The picture above is to him, if you know what I mean. I have always treasure being sirect with mylife. Subtlety is not my preferred quality in men. If a REAL man loves you, he should say that every day and mean it.

I just want to tell you that everything will be alright. It may looked hard, but darling, life is hard. But I will always be there for you.

Rough starts are bound to happen in life and it's up to you to pick yourself up when you're down. Think of yourself once, do your choices right now are right for your future? Do you rather waste your time thinking or waste your time studying?

Everyone loves you just the way you are and you deserve much more than what I can see he's giving to you. It's bad enough that we chose one of the most stressful degrees out there, a conflicted, complicated relationship that makes you restless at night is not worth your time.



Relationships and love are supposed to be calming most of the times because when you are with the right person, you don't have to worry about anything in the world as long as you have each other. Relationships are supposed to be about trusting, having to trust your spouse's and understanding each other in every circumstances that has been given along the way. Relationships are not supposed to be abusive, or stressful or hard, most of the times.



Sorry I just have to say this. You're so much stronger than you think. Trust me, I know people and I know you.

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.